Elegant knitted dress kit - alpaca yarn and pattern - for sale.

I haven't posted for a while, but no dyeing has been happening recently apart from a little commission. But I've just posted this in the classified section on Ravelry.



I have a kit plus pattern of the fabulous Icon dress kit from Purl Alpaca designs, in silver grey Purl Alpaca Fine yarn.
I bought this at the Knit and Stitch Show a couple of years ago - as it’s not been made up yet, it’s not going to be.
There was a bit of confusion about this: I bought an XL kit which should have been 17 balls of yarn. When I got home, I’d actually got a M kit, 14 balls, though I’d paid for 17.
They sent me another 3 balls, but they are a slightly different batch - they’d have to be mixed in alternate rows in the garment when it’s knitted, or a smaller size knitted where these balls aren’t used.
This kit cost me £150 new.
I’d like £100 if you want the M kit (all the same colour, 14 balls, and £130 new on the website at the moment).
If you want the full XL kit with the three extra balls, I’d like £125. (Currently showing at £157 on the website).
I’ll even throw in UK second class postage.
Kept in secure storage, in a smoke-free home. (Not pet-free, but nothing furry’s been anywhere near this).
Kit is in mint condition - so would make a lovely present.

Comments

  1. Happy Christmas to you and yours. Janet in wet and windy and best of all mild Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for more news from you. Life is good despite ailments attributable to ageing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alpacas yarn are beautiful and warm. This dress looks amazing! I want something like this.

    alpacas for sale uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment