Nearly there...

A pile of sock yarn, all dyed, skeined, labelled, listed, and now bagged up.

Pile of finshed sockyarn
There are some hot colours in there (Arthur, Firebird) but for some reason they're at the bottom of the pile.  Really I don't want to see them go, I love them all!

The bags are multiplying
This is the fibre newly dyed for Woolfest, all bagged up but it'll all have to be taken out and priced and listed and organised; it's just been bagged up as I packaged and labelled as I went along.  At least I seem to have lots this year - there are about four bags upstairs of the fibre leftover from Wonderwool.

The only thing I haven't yet packed is some of the fleece; I have a couple of sacks of the brilliant fleece in the previous post to pack, and I'm hoping to get that done tomorrow night.

Blackboard, finished with
You have no idea how nice it is to cross off everything on this blackboard.  It lives on the back of the kitchen door (hence the little label and arrow at the top) and is used for noting down things we need to do or buy.  I'm about to wash it clean and start writing up the things we need to take to Woolfest.  I use it to write down the fibre type/yarn type and the colour each time I put a new lot in the oven, which helps to remind me what I'm labelling when it all comes to be packed.

Comments