Some new variations...

Triton, Greenwood, Lazuli
All in fine merino, from top left they are Triton, Greenwood and Lazuli.  Greenwood is supposed to be - duh - deep green but the recipe gave me this.  I think the mix I use for navy has affected it.


Sauce
The red for this year is Sauce.  I'd packaged up them up before I remembered to photograph them, and wasn't going to unwrap them again.  Shetland/silk and coloured bfl/silk - I've used nearly all of these up now; I shall get some more camel/silk and plain coloured bfl from Adelaide Walker's next week, then it's just that and both the plain and superwash merino to colour.

True
True.

Copper, orange, green
Someone bought a pack of Copper on coloured bfl/silk from me last, and has contact me to ask for some more of the same fibre in both the green and the plain orange of the original colourway.  There will be some of this left at Wonderwool. 

Comments