Wonderwool, Wharfewool, Tynedale Spinners' Gathering

OH dear, I have been remiss - three shows gone by since my last dyeing blog.

Stall and me further away

We had an excellent Wonderwool - lots of lovely friends and customers, and did rather well. A week in Wales also went down extremely well - we did some walking, some exploring, met friends for lunch after the show (and had some round for dinner in our lovely cottage beforehand). Not a scrap of telly was watched the entire week, though we did listen to the radio on my laptop.

Wharfewool Fair 2015

Wharfewool went extremely well - sales-wise anyway, considering it's such a new and little show. Oddly I only had three people in my spindling class - odd, as I could have filled it twice over last year. And of course, this one is only twenty minutes from home - we were home and unpacked and sitting down with a glass of wine less than an hour after the show closed. (My stuff's squashy, so my stall comes down and in the van quickly)

Tynedale Spinners' Gathering 2015

And then the Tynedale Spinners' Gathering yesterday - another group of friends this time, and it always surprises me how well the various stallholders do, considering it's a fairly small group of visitors. On the other hand, this event has been going a while, and its renown has spread far.

But we were tired getting home - I snoozed rather than knitting both ways, because Mark's a sweetie and drives. And yes, we managed to make the pupz quite comfy in the back even though there's most of my stall in the back with them. I'm good at building barricades from shelves and portable tables that stops bags of fibre falling on their heads.

Comments