2015 - plans and shows...

2015's shows and workshops for Freyalyn's Fibres:

Wonderwool Wales on 24th/25th April. The first of the shows, and one of the biggest. We always look forward to this, it has such a lovely atmosphere, fun people to spend time with, and of course it's in Wales!

Wharfewool Fair, 9th May. Nice little local one day show in Otley, West Yorkshire. My nearest show, and I'm also doing a Spinning with Spindle workshop here.

Tynedale Spinners' Gathering, 16th May. I've been coming to this for a few years now, and it's always fun. A select group of a few vendors, local and not-so-local spinners, excellent cakes, and visitors are welcome.

Armley Mills Wool Festival - 6th June, Armley Mills Museum, Leeds. Second year of a one day festival in the fascinating Leeds Industrial Museum. Lots to see, good parking, and some good local vendors.

18th June - workshop at Craven Guild, Skipton.

Fibre-East, 25th-26th July, another of the big ones, this time based down in the South East.

Bakewell Wool Gathering, 17th-18th October. Getting towards the end of the year, but I'll still have lots of freshly-dyed fibre and yarn.

Kendal Wool Gathering, 24th October. I've not been able to do this for the last two years, as it's clashed with Bakewell. This year it doesn't, so it will be a lovely finish to my show season.

And there we are. I could still fit in some workshops/teaching, so get it touch. List of workshops offered here, though I'm quite happy to tailor specific teaching to your needs.











Comments