Shop Updated!

Finally - all the shows are over for this year. The last one was Bakewell, last weekend - one of the smallest, but also one of the most successful for me. It's small and quiet enough to spend time talking to customers, helping and offering advice, time to catch up with fellow stallholders that we're seeing for the last time this year, but the customers came and they spent!

I was also teaching this year - I did a workshop on both days on handcarding. It's something that spinners quite often have not thought about doing 'properly' before, and I always manage to raise a few eyebrows. But people do seem to find it valuable.

So, today I managed to get all my yarn photographed in daylight, and the Etsy shop has been updated. I do have some lovely colours this year, even if I say so myself.

All I need to do now is find daylight to start photographing the yarn. Quite when, I don't know. This working-full-time lark is really not helpful...

Shop!!!

Comments