Sunday, 8 August 2010

Sock yarn again



There's rather a lot here. I always forget how long it takes me to tidy each skein up, wind up neatly, and attach a label. And there's a sweater's worth of aran yarn in Twilight and another sweater's worth of chunky in Baranduin. Normally I break up smaller lots of yarn that I occasionally carry (I usually only have sock yarn in stock) into various colours, but this time I thought I may as well dye them up into a whole sweater's worth. Let's just hope people like them.

I did the aran in Twilight because people seem to be going potty for purple at the moment.

Roll on next week and Stirling at the end of it.

4 comments:

  1. Do you put how big a sweater?

    Just thinking that the yarn needed to make a size 16 ladies is a lot less than a 48" men's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had you had that sat there last week I'd have offered to help but it's back to the day job tomorrow :

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fluzz - mileage and weight will be listed. There's enough for a generous sweater in either. Not labelled yet.

    ReplyDelete