Finally got around to photographing this properly, over a week since I finished and wore it for the first time. I was photographing a couple of bits of sewing on the model, and then wondered why I'd not thought of using it for knitting as well.
I'm really please with how this jacket came out - the colours have slotted together perfectly. I don't think that the combination has duplicated at any point in the whole garment, the colours have shifted so much with each repetition.
Of course, it's not surprising that I've got the construction nailed after three goes. I have a few ideas as to doing something else with this Kauni yarn, but heaven knows when! I have so many other ideas for so many other things, not to mention a job and the dogs to walk.