I have..

.. finished the Greenleaf Cap, and am really pleased with the way it's turned out in the hanspun. I shall get it photographed properly and written up and post it soon.

Of course, this will probably be next week. I am now not at work until next Thursday as I've tacked a few days' holiday on either side of Easter. The computer at home is now working, but has no interwebs connection as yet. The BT broadband stuff is supposed to be arriving tomorrow, but this assumes:

a) The deliverer actually rings the bell and I hear it, or he's not waiting round the corner until I take the dogs out;

b) I can sort the whole thing out by myself;

c) The connection is actually live, although that's been promised from midnight tonight;

d) If all above goes according to plan, I can get anti-virus and updates through properly, as this computer hasn't been connected for over a year.

Don't hold your breath.

Comments